Friday, May 17, 2013

What I'm Doing

Almost every day for the past eight years, I've driven about 7 miles down a winding two-lane country road. Along the way, I pass through a swamp, fallow fields, fields full of crops lined by ditches, and woods. They're almost always beautiful and they are always changing, so I decided to take a picture at four (five now) different places every week to document the change. I'm using a not-very-great camera on my phone, and I'm not the world's greatest photographer, but I think it will be enjoyable to watch as the seasons change. A few days after I took the first picture of the field, it rained several inches and the field turned into a lake.

April 6

April 10
As you can see, I'm having trouble standing in the exact same spot every week. It's harder than I thought it would be, but I'm getting better. I won't be posting often, but I will have pages for each of the four (five) sites that I will update every week.

AMDG,
Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment